Oral Cancer Screenings
Effective Dental Treatment. Oral Cancer Detection and Screening
Oral Cancer is the sixth most common cancer in the nation, accounting for 40,000 newly diagnosed cancers in the US each year. It is a devastating, even deadly, cancer that can go unnoticed until it has progressed to later stages. 25% of all oral cancer victims are non-smokers, non-drinkers and have no other lifestyle risk factors. As with any cancer, early detection and diagnosis are key. It is important for patients to see an oral healthcare professional regularly, particularly if they are in the high-risk groups: those who use tobacco, abuse alcohol, or have been exposed to HPV.
Our health care professionals at Modern Dentistry perform free oral cancer screenings and examinations during your routine checkups. Oral cancer often starts as a tiny, unnoticed white or red spot or sore in the mouth. It can affect any area of the oral cavity, including the lips, gum tissue, cheek lining, tongue and the hard or soft palate. Regular dental checkups, including an examination of the entire mouth, can detect cancerous and pre-cancerous conditions.
We also offer and additional oral cancer screening tool: ViziLite® Plus with TBlue®, the leading oral cancer screening system that has been developed by oral health care professionals to identify, evaluate, monitor and mark abnormal oral lesions suspicious for pathology including precancerous cells and cancer that may be difficult to see during a regular visual exam.
ViziLite® Plus with TBlue® Oral Cancer Screening Tool:
- Patented and clinically proven technology that has been helping healthcare professionals for more than a decade
- A clinical study has shown that the use of ViziLite® Plus with TBlue®
- NO FALSE NEGATIVE OUTCOMES: meaning, in this clinical study ViziLite® Plus with TBlue® identified every lesion that had precancerous cells or cancer
- SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCING the number of false-positive lesions identified during standard visual examination –limiting the number of biopsies that may have normally been performed.
- The small device makes it easy to see all areas of the oral cavity
- Disposable technology eliminates cross-contamination
- ViziLite® Plus with TBlue® is manufactured in a GMP facility, providing consistency in product quality
Complete Dental Care On Your Schedule
We Love To See You Smile
FREE Lifetime Bleaching Program
From Simple Procedures to complex Surgeries
With best facilities and Professional Dentists, you are in safe hands
Reviews From Our Happy Patients
Don’t just take our word for it! Watch the testimonial below from one of our many satisfied customers:
We Have Covered All Dental Treatments