Cosmetic Dentistry in Brooklyn, NY | Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain Veneers: The secret of a beautiful smile that is used by many movie stars and celebrities.
Veneering a tooth means to cover its front surface. Porcelain veneers (also know as laminates) are wafer-thin shells of porcelain, bonded onto the front surfaces of teeth. They are an excellent cosmetic solution for teeth which are:
- Worn down
By working with your own natural teeth, porcelain veneers have many benefits:
- A natural life-like appearance
- Strong and stain resistant (resists stains to coffee, red wine and sodas)
- Minimal tooth reduction required
- Easy to maintain
- You will have a beautiful smile
Veneers are used to enhance and improve many aspects of your teeth:
- Closes spaces between teeth
- Lengthens worn, older and brittle teeth
Schedule your appointment today for a free consultation to see if you are candidate for porcelain veneers!