Invisalign in Brooklyn, NY
As one of the most technologically advanced dental practices in New York City, Modern Dentistry is among Brooklyn’s top ranked Invisalign clear braces and cosmetic dentistry specialists.
Here’s How it Works:
- The aligners are made through a combination of Modern Dentistry’s board certified dentists’ expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Modern Dentistry about once every 4 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Our Dentists are certified providers of the Invisalign Orthodontic System.
Perfect Your Smile with Brooklyn’s Invisalign Experts!
Give us a call today to learn more: (718) 339-6000
For more information on Invisalign, you can visit www.invisalign.com