Dentures in Brooklyn, NY
Well- Fitting, Natural- Looking Custom Dentures…… For the Quality of Life You Deserve
Correctly placing dentures takes skill and experience. Our board certified dentists at Modern Dentistry are highly trained and experienced in the placement of dentures and skilled in ensuring that they fit and function perfectly.
If you have lost your teeth or are in danger of losing them, we can help you examine your choices and choose the type of denture best for your mouth and your lifestyle.
What makes a quality denture?
Many people who wear dentures or partial dentures have difficulties with speaking, eating or sores that all stem form the apparatus being poorly-made or ill-fitting. At Modern Dentistry, we work with a top dental lab to provide high quality custom-made full and partial dentures that are:
- Completely comfortable
- Fit exactly to mimic feel and look of natural teeth
- Without pain
- Will not move around when you eat or speak
- Right shape, color and size for a natural, beautiful look
- Correct bite (the way your teeth come together)
- Improve self esteem and facial aesthetics
Aligning the dentures correctly will also give you a more attractive look and prevent premature wrinkles around the lips or at the corners of the mouth.
We Can Also Provide You With Implants To Stabilize Your Dentures
Where appropriate and needed, our board certified dentists at Modern Dentistry recommend the use of full dental implants to deter bone loss and stabilize your dentures, an advanced alternative to traditional denture placement.
Implant Supported Denture benefits:
- Denture does NOT COME OUT unless you want to remove it
- providing greater strength and stability
- Prevents bone loss
- Greater stabilization
- No slipping
- Prevents “sunken”, creating better facial appearance
- Implants function as life-time supporting structures
- Highly effective –more than 95% success rate over 10 years
Our experts will ensure that your implants secure your dentures to create the most natural fit and feel possible.