The American Dental Association (ADA) and the CDC now recommend that dental teams weigh the risk in their area with the need to provide care for patients.
As we continue to navigate the changing tides posed by this pandemic, our priorities remain the same.
The SAFETY and HEALTH of our patients, team, and community are our TOP priority .
The office is quiet and clean, and we’ve implemented additional protocols for all in-person visits. These include:
- Enhancing our health history screening to include questions about COVID-19 symptoms and exposure;
- Making sure everyone sanitizes their hands when they arrive;
- Taking everyone’s temperature upon entering the office;
- Requiring patients and guests to wear masks in the office;
- Limiting the number of patients in the office;
- Ensuring all team members wear appropriate protective equipment at all times;
- Sanitizing clinical and common areas regularly;
- Using high volume suction to control aerosols.
- Sterilizing all common areas by using UV Lamps with Motion Sensor and With Ozone function
We take this seriously.
Like everyone else, we are in uncharted waters with this situation. Our goal is always to do what’s in the best interest of our patients and team, so we will continue to update our plans and policies accordingly.
Thank you for your support & understanding.