One of the first things a person notices about you is your smile. whether it be a job interview, a first date or any type of important meeting or presentation, you’ll want to keep your teeth their whitest and healthiest. As experienced Brooklyn dentists, we’ve been able to help all of our patients protect their smiles and make that first impression count. And we wanted to share those expert dental tips with our blog. And remember, if you’d like to schedule an appointment with us, give us a call at (718)-339-6000.
- What’s the Perfect toothbrush for you? Put careful thought into what toothbrush you buy. there’s so many different choices out there, make sure you put thought into what makes sense for you. Do you prefer a softer brush? One with rounded bristles? most importantly, go for one that fits your mouth. And be sure to replace your brush every 2-3 months.
- Stay Hydrated: If you drink a great deal of soft drinks, try to replace some of it with plain old water. Water can help wash away some of the sugar in those drinks and other snacks, plus dry mouth is one of the leading causes of bad breath.
- Avoid red wine and coffee: For the week before your interview or big meeting, avoid food and drinks that can stain your teeth, making them look not so white. Coffee and red wine are two of the biggest culprits of teeth stains.
- Don’t Forget the Tongue: You may be brushing your teeth at least twice daily, but what about your tongue? Brushing your tongue will help remove bacteria that causes bad breath.
- See the Dentist: The best way to make a great first impression? Have a teeth cleaning and/or whitening first! There’s nothing quite like that feeling of having a fresh mouth to make you feel confident. Click the link to schedule an appointment today!