Cosmetic Dentistry in Brooklyn, NY | Tooth Colored Fillings
Maybe it’s time for a new filling – or maybe you want to replace the traditional darker silver fillings with ones that are much less noticeable.
Our White Fillings Look and Feel Natural.
More and more people are requesting white fillings to protect their teeth and improve their appearance. “I love having a beautiful and natural smile. I feel much more confident and feel as though I look younger, too.”
Improve your smile with Tooth Colored Fillings
Our board certified dentists provide tooth-colored fillings using a biocompatible dental composite. Tooth-colored fillings are a more esthetic and biocompatible alternative to traditional metal fillings. For large restorations where a more durable option is needed, a tooth colored inlay or onlay may be used. Inlays and onlays are used to repair a broken-down tooth, for large cavities or to replace an existing large filling.
Are Tooth Colored Fillings Right For You?
Among the advantages of tooth-colored fillings are:
- Life-like aesthetic qualities for a more attractive smile
- Color and shading can be matched to the existing tooth for a natural look
- The preservation of more natural tooth structure
- Optimal bio-compatibility
- Minimal risk of allergic reaction
- No development of metal sensitivity
- Does not corrode like traditional metal fillings
- Can contain fluoride that may help prevent further decay
- Usually completed in only one visit
- Resistant to further decay
Do you want Safe Removal of Amalgam Fillings?
Create a beautiful smile with the removal of your old silver fillings. We use special equipment and procedures for safe removal of amalgam fillings so that any toxic vapors released as a result of the drilling and removal of the mercury in the silver fillings are contained. Composite tooth-colored fillings are also more biocompatible with your body than amalgam fillings.