Cosmetic Dentistry in Brooklyn, NY | Crowns and Bridges
Porcelain Crowns done at Modern Dentistry look and feel just like your natural teeth. Our permanent tooth colored crowns are used to:
- Improves the shape, size or color of teeth
- Provide strength and protection to damaged teeth
- Support broken or weak teeth: such as teeth that have has root canal treatment done or those with large filling
- Provide a smooth, strong, and attractively contoured surface for stained, misshapen or otherwise abnormal teeth
- Aid in the implantation of bridges and other implants.
If you’re missing one or more teeth, you may notice a difference in chew and speaking, as well as feel uncomfortable by the appearance of missing spaces.
Bridges done at Modern Dentistry are permanent natural-looking tooth replacements that:
- Fill in the gaps caused by missing teeth
- Help maintain facial structure
- Reduce stress on your jaw
- Looks and feels just like your natural teeth