Cosmetic Dentistry in Brooklyn, NY | Lumineers Teeth Porcelain Veneers
The painless way to bring out the beautiful, natural, permanently white smile in you.
A life-changing new look is as easy as LUMINEERS. No pain. No temporaries. Just a perfect, attractive smile that lasts—and a confident, new outlook on life.
Highly durable and ultra-thin, LUMINEERS are porcelain shields that bond directly to your existing teeth for a natural-looking, attractive smile.
Because removal of sensitive tooth structure is not required, your teeth are preserved behind your new, white smile. And that white smile is proven to last over 20 years!
Avoid the shots, grinding, discomfort, pain and difficulty of traditional veneers or braces. Instead, permanently and painlessly straighten, reshape and whiten your smile with LUMINEERS.
Lumineers are different than regular veneers in that:
- Lumineers are thinner – about as thin as a contact lens
- Lumineers are stronger
- There is no drilling required to attach Lumineers
- There are no shots, no drilling of sensitive tooth structure, and no pain
- Existing dental work does not have to be replaced
- Lumineers can be almost half the cost of traditional veneers
- The procedure can be reversed (since the existing tooth is not changed in any way)
- It takes only 2 easy visits to your dentist to bring out your beautiful new smile
Lumineers work great for fixing gapped teeth, teeth that slope inward, or teeth that are too small. Because there is no drilling, Lumineers are nearly painless to apply.