Basics of Oral Hygiene
Taking care of your oral hygiene means:
- Your teeth don’t have any food in them
- Gums are soft pink and not in pain
- Your breath doesn’t smell bad
Your team at Modern Dentistry can help you learn good oral hygiene techniques.
How do I practice healthy oral hygiene routines?
Maintaining good oral hygiene is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth and gums. Good oral health is important to your overall well-being.
Daily preventive care, including proper brushing and flossing, will help stop problems before they develop. The keyword is prevention, because later issues can become expensive, and even be painful, not to mention worrisome for your entire health.
Take these simple steps:
- Brush twice a day and floss daily
- Eat a balanced diet and limit unhealthy sugary snacks
- Using dental products that contain fluoride
Your dental health is a holistic venture, make sure you take care of yourself wholly, and your oral health will follow. If you are looking for a dentist in Brooklyn, our team of board certified doctors and specialists are here for you and your family. Get in contact with us today!